2017 Beetle Dune – Starting at $28,890* MSRP
2017 Beetle Dune
When you’re in the 2017 Beetle Dune, the road less travelled will quickly become a road you’ve travelled. Filled with a powerful 1.8 TSI® 170 HP engine, and a suite of off-road features like rough-road suspension, a wider track, and protective side mouldings, the 2016 Beetle Dune is a bug that drives like a dune buggy. So whether it’s on-road or off-road, you’re in for an edge-of-your-seat ride on one of the most iconic seats on the road.
Looks like the desert caught the Bug.
While unmistakably a Beetle, the Beetle Dune brings a new edge to a heritage-inspired icon. Taking design inspiration from the dune buggy and desert spirit, the Beetle Dune brings a tough attitude to the Beetle family along with thoughtful technologies.
A beefed-up exoskeleton.
With a wider track and a raised suspension, the Beetle Dune sports an aggressive style. And with a unique exterior Sandstorm Yellow color option, new LED taillights, a black honeycomb front grille, and a new wheel design, this Beetle shows that it’s not afraid to hide.
This isn’t a mirage.
Unique design cues don’t only apply to the outside of the Beetle Dune. Features like the special sport seats, an instrument panel with yellow accents, and a flat-bottomed steering wheel with a Dune badge show that this Beetle makes an interior feel like an oasis.
Your Dune. Your tune.
Make like a rock, and roll. Features like Volkswagen Car-Net® App-Connect1—which can display select music apps and more from your compatible smartphone onto your touchscreen—available Fender® Premium Audio System, a rearview camera, and Park Distance Control make the Beetle Dune a well-equipped iconic coupe.
2017 Beetle Dune Key Features:
Rough-road suspension, a wider track, and a lifted chassis are just some of the off-road features the Beetle Dune has to offer. Because when you don’t need the road, you can spend more time driving.
Bi-Xenon headlights and LED tail lights
With a distinctive shape to match the Beetle Dune’s distinctive chassis, these LED tail lights will make you stand out day and night.
18″ Canyon alloy wheels
These distinctive 18″ Canyon alloy wheels are large for a Beetle – so you know they’ll make a substantial impression.
Two-tone interior with accent stitching
Rugged on the outside. Refined on the inside. Every Beetle Dune has a two-toned interior that’ll make you do a double take – and not just because it’s two-toned.
Ambient lighting feature
With three distinctive lighting colours to choose from, all you have to do is step inside and set the mood.
Standard rearview camera††
Parking has never been easier with the rearview camera. It’s literally like having eyes in the back of your head.
Think smart, with available App-Connect, using either Android Auto™ from Google® , CarPlay™ from Apple® , or MirrorLink™. Its intuitive interface and powerful voice command actions let you easily search for anything online from songs to directions, so you’ll keep your eyes on the road, and not on your screen.
Discover Media infotainment system†
The new Discover Media infotainment system combines next-generation navigation features with in-car media entertainment and App-Connect functionality, all controlled from an easy-to-use 6.33″ touchscreen colour display
† Do not drive distracted.
††Driver assistance feature. Drivers must continue to perform manual checks.
2017 VW Beetle Dune Colour Options:
2017 VW Beetle Dune Sport Seats:
2017 VW Beetle Dune Wheel Options:
2017 VW Beetle Dune Specs
- Coupe: MSRP $28,890*
- Convertible: MSRP $32,890*
- • 1.8 TSI® 170 HP, 6-speed automatic transmission with Tiptronic®
- • Maximum torque: 184 lb-ft at 1,500–4,750 rpm
Standard Equipment Highlights:
- • 18″ Canyon alloy wheels with all-season tires
- • App-Connect smartphone integration (Android Auto™, Apple CarPlay™, MirrorLink™)
- • Aluminum Pedals
- • Ambient Interior Lighting
- • Automatic headlights with coming and leaving home function
- • Auto-dimming interior rearview mirror
- • Bi-Xenon headlights with LED signature daytime running lights
- • Bluetooth® mobile phone connectivity
- • Blind Spot Detection with Rear Traffic Alert
- • Climatronic dual-zone electronic climate control
- • Contrasting Curry yellow stitching throughout (steering wheel, floor mats, shifter, handbrake, armrest, seat bolsters)
- • Cruise Control
- • Dash pad and interior door moulding in Sandstorm Yellow (solid black for Oryx White and Deep Black)
- • Discover Media – 6.33″ touchscreen colour radio with proximity sensor, CD Player, Satellite Navigation, and 2 SD slots
- • “Dune” clip located on bottom of steering wheel
- • “Dune” folio above protective side mouldings along bottom of door
- • Exterior mirrors painted in Reflex Silver Metallic
- • Fender Premium Audio System – 8 speakers plus subwoofer
- • KESSY – keyless access with push-start button
- • Instrument cluster accents in Sandstorm Yellow
- • Leather-wrapped multifunction steering wheel, shift knob and handbrake lever
- • LED rear licence plate illumination
- • LED tail lights
- • Multifunction trip computer
- • Park Distance Control (PDC)
- • Panoramic sunroof (Coupe only)
- • Power soft top featuring remote operation with keyfob (Convertible only)
- • Rain sensing wipers
- • SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- • Rear spoiler
- • Sport seats
- • USB audio input
- • Two-tone seats: – Black leatherette bolsters and surrounds – Dark Ceramique cloth – Piping and stitching in Curry yellow
- • Off-road elements: – Rough-road suspension – Front bumper with alternate air intake and honeycomb design – Rear bumper with silver diffuser – Skid plate, front and sides, painted silver – Wider track, +14 mm vs. standard – Chassis, +10 mm vs. standard – Protective side moldings in black matte grained plastic – Front stabilizer, solid, 23 mm
Contact me for more details, or to book a test drive.
Call/Text me on my Cell: 403-471-2951 or use my Live Chat below.
Prefer to simply drop by Northland VW dealership? Please mention this page, and ask for Jason at the Reception desk.
I look forward to meeting you, and exceeding your expectations.